- $2,000 toward tuition for one academic year.
- Recipients of the ASBMB Distinguished Undergraduate Fellowship are eligible to apply for an additional fellowship in subsequent years.
To be considered you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national or permanent resident. Foreign nationals who are in the U.S. on a visa are not eligible.
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a full-time student at an accredited two- or four- year institution located in the U.S. or U.S. territories.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0-point scale.
- Have faced significant educational, social, cultural or economic barriers in pursuit of education.
- Be committed to diversity on campus and in the scientific community as a whole.
- Be an ASBMB member (membership can be processed at time of application).
Application Deadline: May 18, 2015
Learn more and apply: www.asbmb.org/MinorityAffairs/UndergraduateFellowship/