Thursday, August 27, 2015

CEDCORE - Company Coordinator

Role: Company Coordinator
Company
CEDCORE is the fastest growing reserve study provider in Washington. We are seeking a motivated and driven individual to increase productivity and efficiency throughout the office. We are entrepreneurial, fun, value family and work life balance, however, expect hard work, monitor performance and hold to accountability. We encourage and value individuality, problem solving, resourcefulness, team players and “winners” – always successful in what they do. Note that we check work history, and ask candidates to arrange reference checks with former management.
Mission:
Your role is to increase the production and efficiency of the team members you support. You will have a direct role in reserve study production and administration. Your activities will include but not limited to completing site visits, disclosures, data entry, report generation, editing, scheduling, preparing proposals, and other administrative responsibilities.

Competencies
Efficiency - Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
Organization & Planning - Plans, organizes, and schedules in an efficient and productive manner.
Focuses on key priorities.
Follow-through on Commitments - Keeps verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
Intelligence - Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
Analytical skills - Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful
conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
Attention to Detail - Does not let important details slip through the cracks.
Persistence - Demonstrates tenacity, willingness and follow through to get something done.
Proactivity - Acts without being told what to do.
Work Ethic - Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job
done.
High Standards - Expects personal and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative,
including emails.
Home Office Requirements
* Secure, private area in home to take inbound/outbound calls
* Work station/area must be free from all noise and distractions
* Have a PC with reliable internet connection capable of VOIP with headset
* Valid driver’s license & insurance
**If interested return your cover letter and resume as well as and following pages to: rmyers@cedcore.com

Pre-Interview Questionnaire
Part 1
Show all work
1. Name four different building siding materials.
a. c.
b. d.
2. What is the gross square footage of exterior siding of a 30x50 3 story building?

3. What is the square footage of roofing does that building have?

4. A pool is 3 ft deep at the shallow end, 9 ft deep at the deep end, 10 feet wide and 20 feet long; what is the square feet of the pool surface?

5. How will you determine the life expectancy and cost to re-plaster a pool surface?

6. What is a reserve study?

7. How many square yards in this parallelogram? h=20 b=45 a=25


8. If you missed a site visit and meeting because you forgot about it. What would you do?



9. Explain how customer service is vital to building a business.

10. What will you bring to a small organization?


11. Explain if you are detail oriented and how you ensure accuracy when writing reports.

Part II
1. I have overcome setbacks to conquer an important challenge.
* Very much like me
* Mostly like me
* Somewhat like me
* Not much like me
* Not like me at all
2. New ideas and projects sometimes distract me from previous ones.*
* Very much like me
* Mostly like me
* Somewhat like me
* Not much like me
* Not like me at all
3. My interests change from year to year.*
* Very much like me
* Mostly like me
* Somewhat like me
* Not much like me
* Not like me at all
4. Setbacks don’t discourage me.
* Very much like me
* Mostly like me
* Somewhat like me
* Not much like me
* Not like me at all
5. I have been obsessed with a certain idea or project for a short time but later lost interest.
* Very much like me
* Mostly like me
* Somewhat like me
* Not much like me
* Not like me at all
6. I am a hard worker.
* Very much like me
* Mostly like me
* Somewhat like me
* Not much like me
* Not like me at all
7. I often set a goal but later choose to pursue a different one.
* Very much like me
* Mostly like me
* Somewhat like me
* Not much like me
* Not like me at all
8. I have difficulty maintaining my focus on projects that take more than a few months to complete.
* Very much like me
* Mostly like me
* Somewhat like me
* Not much like me
* Not like me at all
9. I finish whatever I begin.
* Very much like me
* Mostly like me
* Somewhat like me
* Not much like me
* Not like me at all
10. I have achieved a goal that took years of work.
* Very much like me
* Mostly like me
* Somewhat like me
* Not much like me
* Not like me at all
11. I become interested in new pursuits every few months.
* Very much like me
* Mostly like me
* Somewhat like me
* Not much like me
* Not like me at all
12. I am diligent.
* Very much like me
* Mostly like me
* Somewhat like me
* Not much like me
* Not like me at all