SHORT TERM PROGRAMS ACTIVITIES ASSISTANT- INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION
Pierce College Department of International Education has a job opening for a Short Term Programs Activities Assistant to help with planning and facilitating International Student Short Term Programs. This position will assist the Activities Coordinator in developing and running extracurricular cultural immersion programs for visiting International Students.
· Must have held a drivers license for 5 years or more.
· Flexible with taking students on evening and weekend trips (some overnight included)
· Open minded to all cultures
· Takes initiative and performs well under pressure and stressful situations
· Able to lead large groups of students
· Able to think creatively to solve problems
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite and Social Media
· Able to write clearly and effectively in order to portray ideas and identify desired outcomes
· Good verbal communication skills
· Experience in student leadership and event planning desired
· Overseas travel experience preferred
*This is a temporary position anticipated to start on April 13th and end on August 21st
*Hourly Wage between $10-$15/hour DOE
*Time requirements are between 10 and 15 hours/ week
*Not eligible for benefits
Please send in your resume with a cover letter and 3 references to:
Breanna Baker, International Student Activities Coordinator @ Bbaker@pierce.ctc.edu
Deadline to submit applications: April 6th.